Andre Johnson OUT vs Titans on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I bet Finne is bummed... he paid a lot for those boxing lessons.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Mason will pick up the slack..he burned us with flacco and shaub is a better passer than flacco.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

schwing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Coach might want to have a word with him about keeping his damn mouth shut.... unless it's a smokescreen ;)

get ready for a big dose of runs, slants, and screens... wahoo

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Really? Do you just make this crap up?

Mason really looked good for the Texans against the Ravens on Sundaywith his 3 catches for 27 yards didnt he? Picking up the ole slacky. Or how about the last time the Titans faced the Ravens and won 13-10 and Mason burned us on those 5 catches for 38 yards and NO TDs.

OR How about the playoff game that year where Mason had 78 yards on only 5 catches and did score their only TD? But when he was 33 years old.

He is 37 years old. NO TEAM is double teaming him or game planning for Mason. Andre Johnson helps the Texans just by being on the field. He keeps teams from stacking the box because you have to play him honest. Mason doesnt and has never in his career provided that and isnt going to being 37 years old. The idea that he picks up the slack is pure dog shiat. Even with his mouth the Jets wouldnt have traded/cut him if he was still worth a damnn.

You got me to respond to you so I guess in that area you are victorious. But in football knowledge.... well..... you know.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Actually he does.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Don't respond to his crap. I don't understand why people do.

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Ok.. i see. I will refrain in the future. Thank you.

9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

it's against the law to feed the wild animals u know. see u guys fed him long enough, now he won't go away

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Notice how I said "it definitely looks like he's out". I'm just not sold on this being 100% true until I see news about it on NFL.com or somewhere similar.

Btw, work on those run-ons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar