and they wonder why people pirate movies online...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My girl dragged me to see 'Valentine's Day'. DO NOT PAY for a ticket, you're better off eating your $20 than getting 2 tickets to that crap.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I haven't seen a good pirate movie in years. Ain't been a good one since Errol Flynn died. You can keep all that Johnny "Snail Eater" Depp stuff.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ticket prices havent went up THAT much. I remember going to a movie 10 years ago and it cost $7. Nowadays costs $9. (In my area atleast) You make it sound like movie ticket prices have doubled in the span of a few years, like gas/groceries have.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Bro, we gotta have a serious talk about you and your girl...

First she tries to limit your GoTitans time and now shes making you see crappy movies on Valentines day!?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Valentines Day wasn't a bad movie. Especially for a date movie on v-tines day.

I could see someone disliking it if they had no idea what to expect from a romantic comedy, I suppose... but you knew. Yep. And it's ok. We're not going to see you as less of a man for truly enjoying it. :)

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Edge of Darkness is a good movie. It was worth the money. But still, I get what everybody's saying. Prices are pretty outrageous. Haven't jumped up too much in my area.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

:ha:

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I never said they've doubled, and I didn't compare them to groceries or gas. But they have gone up. I've been going to the movies for over 40 years.
    I paid more than 9 bucks to see Avatar at IMAX, which goes toward total box office sales they use to rank movies. They report Avatar moved ahead of Titanic, but Titanic wasn't at IMAX or in 3-D, so why compare how much money they took in? Just count ticket sales...

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea man shes something, but notice I'm still on here :lol:

As for the movie thing, I thought a whole mess of celebrities in one movie meant something worthwhile. Plus the little dude that takes the tickets said I'd probably like it, he was wrong.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar