And the game ball goes to....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

CJ definitely did not look like himself today but also he did only get 9 carries and his last couple were pretty good runs. Yes he should've been in camp but you can't blame just CJ. How about Griffin not making any plays? Our OL sucking in the 1st half? How the D couldn't stop the run?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agree 100% Cruds. I knew CJ wouldn't be ready. The nut-swingers like to think he's some freak of nature that doesn't need the same kind of training and preparation that the mere mortals do.

CJ should've brought his dim butt to Nashville earlier and just got the deal done. NEWS FLASH: You were the one asking a company to give you millions upon millions of dollars! You don't get to set all the parameters! Sheesh....

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Made up? Really? By who? Britt hack his account?...lol

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The tweet is still up on his page. Not sure why you're not seeing it.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Sorry, when CJ held out for that ridiculous amount of money he was basically telling us that he was good enough to..

I don't know...

Not run a screen 20 yards backward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

If CJ left I assume Britt would fall in line as the player you'd love next. But who after him, no more hype guys?

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Okay, I see it now. It wasn't showing up at first..

I don't mess with Twitter, so that's maybe why I was a step behind.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

It's safe to say Britt is rightfully the most talented football player on the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He is definitely up there...Locker may be too...just not ready to play.

Hopefully, after Britt reads this, he doesn't hold out as well (I guess with his hammy he has his automatic "get out of practice" card for preseason though...)

CJ's performance was no surprise to me either...however, I do not put this on him (plenty of blame to go around). He is going to get his game legs back, but it will be a few weeks. This is his preseason afterall.

The next few weeks will be a good lesson for him IMO. If we were really a contending team this year I would be more upset. BUT, if there is a time for him to learn this lesson it is this year. Hopefully he learns it...

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

CJ deserved a new contract....Where's the fault on the team for not getting it done at the beginning of training camp???

The Titans let this thing drag out just as long as CJ did...

No doubt CJ played a huge part in this loss. But CJ doesn't play D-Line, CJ doesn't call the plays, and CJ isn't the QB. The entire team sucked it up today. It's the lame CJ haters who cry non-stop (Hoffa, CC, GoT, etc) who don't realize that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar