And on a Positive Note - Mariani sets team record

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Who's Mariana?

2. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Some white guy. Hear he runs pretty fast... for a white guy. Nothing special. Move along.

Seriously though, who thought Mariani would be the solution at kick returner? Crazy stuff. Congrats to him.

One spot down. Only about 20 or so more positions to fill out this offseason.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

LOL.....I hoped no one caught that. Ya can't edit the title once you push the submit button. My Bad.

4. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Haha I know. Every forum I'm on is like that.

5. amy

amy Starter

Leave Mariani alone. He's the best punt returner we've had in years! So what if he's Fisher's son's best bud?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mariano is just Jeffs Fisher girlfriend. No way he makings it in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Kinda like Bironis setting a record for FG's because we couldn't score TD's...

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

In other news, Mariani also set the all time record for most his sticks taken because of not waving for a fair catch. Don't be afraid to raise that arm, buddy

Really though, this is good. However, I'd like to see his kick return attempts compared to the old record holder....

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Why is everybody taking shoots at me.Just because he got a stupid record.

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

It's not Mariana's fault our d stinks...at least the kid is doing his part...he's above par for the job. I really don't get so many people ragging on him. If it's because "Fisher" picked him, well, that's not his fault either. He's living the dream...more power to him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar