American Citizens Caught in Georgia Attack Speak The Truth. Watch Fox News Reaction.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GTFO my pancakz, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Just thought it was something interesting and if you don't think the government is behind our national media then, well theres not much i can say about ignorance. Umm but do what you would like with this post just thought it needed to be seen.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

rolltide cracks me up haha i don't understand how its so easy for everyone to get under that guys skin calm down your gonna have heart failure trying to have sex one day or something. wooosahhh woooosahhhh lol.

3. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Uh.....Matthew Ringrose wants a New New World Order???

It's fear based crap.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Political talk is welcome and encouraged here on goTitans. Talk about Religion, faith or lack thereof is also encouraged and welcome on this website. It just is not out in the open where casual guest viewers are permitted to see it. In order to participate one must make a "vocal" gesture and agree eye to eye with TitanJeff via pm and request to be included in the user group that has taboo forum privileges. There are also other factors that go into the inclusion process such time registered of the site and number of posts and I believe there are certain minimums to be met. Anywho, regardless of any past stances reagarding topics of that nature the current policy is that the Lounge proper remain free of them and all topics that begin in the lounge and then lean that way go to the Taboo. I think it's a great system and serves everyone's interests quite well. We're lucky to have it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'll give him one.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

A rather disingenuous answer.

The running commentary is that of an irrational reactionary who thinks seems to think that FNC is a tool of the Republican party, or that of the government.

The caption at the end about "Expose false wars, false hunger" etc., is a political rant.
    The suggestion is that our media is "controlled" and only those who oppose FNC and their Republican paymasters have a channel to the "truth."

If this kind of sentiment is "fair game" in the Lounge, then let us read about the policy change.
    Otherwise, one can assume that it is tolerated because there is a sympathy among some to the views presented.

Current events discussion? Russia invaded another country, and those who oppose "Fox News" and accuse FNC of being a White House mouthpiece want to suggest it is wrong for the USA to take any military action but champion the Ruskies when they do exactly what they accuse the Bush administration of doing.

This topic is indeed offensive to those who have family in Estonia which has been threatened by similar action from the Russians. The topic is indeed offensive to friends of the Poles who were threatened by a nuclear attack by the Russians just days ago.

Instead of the topic being presented honestly, it is being spun to excuse the actions of the national enemies of the USA. It is really that blunt of a situation.

Instead of the topic being a "current events" discussion, it is a staged propaganda effort designed to control outrage against the Russians invading a US ally. Fox got caught in it.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I promise I won't start about the media. I watched the video but I really don't understand the meaning of this.

8. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

Ahh so you're one of THOSE guys. :suspect:

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

You'll see its already being talked about just put a chip in your right hand. Maybe we'll start doing it as soon as your newborn leaves the womb. Then you don't have to worry about kidnappers, everything will be on file from your credit history, your bank accounts, license plate number, and your residence. Sounds so convenient doesn't it.

And your one of THOSE guys the same boring zombie taking it all in yea that sounds good. Well I hope not.

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

They were stating the truth that while they were visiting their family in Georgia the Georgia military was bombing their own city. For some apparent reason Fox News didn't want to get this out to the public even the lady states yea you don't want the people to hear that do you. And then they cut her off again. No one cuts to a commercial break like that unless someone told them to stop airing therefore they didn't want it to be heard. The 12 year old girl goes on to thank the Russian troops for helping them to safety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar