Amazing Sunday...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

In a big way.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't see the Browns winning out, but they do have an easy schedule.

Going to be an interesting last month.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

If we win out guys I find it hard to believe that 11-5 won't get into the playoffs. We will have the capability of catching cleveland, pitt, or jacksonville. Pitt still has jacksonville and patriots on there schedule. I think it will be tough for us to win out but if we do or maybe even with 1 loss in there I think we can get in. It would be interesting to see what is the best record to miss the playoffs since the wild card rounds began.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We've got a lot of work to do to win out. Starting next week. Let's take it one week at a time, and just be glad that we made progress today.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think we will catch the Jaguars. And likely pass them in two weeks. After that, we control how far we go. It will be on us to clinch before the Indy game, and there is no reason we cannot do that. Cleveland wil likely come back to us too, but the Jaguars have some real problems no matter how good they really are. Pittsburgh also has a tough road. We could easily catch and pass. I think either Pittburgh or the Jaguars will come back to us. I almost see it as inevitable that one of the three wll be 10-6 at best. It's all on the Titans in my opinion to get to 10-6 and see what happens.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

I could see us loosing maybe 1 game down the stretch. Colts have already said they were glad to get the win vs JAgs now they might take it easy. Vs. colts end of year i could see us gettign that win in a hard fought game because colts might rest up some people and we were a catch away from winning that game with manning, imagine without him. cheifs are so-so, i could imagine a win. Jets QB situation is terrible we should win that game. But its the NFL and we arnt a dominate team. And the Chargers, we shut down LT, game is ours. Their D is impressive but not flawless. and their O relies on gettting LT involved, If its up to philip rivers then we could get an easy win. 2-2 down the road itsnt bad for the talent we have, if you look at it like that. for playoffs, we got to get to 9-7 more so 10-6

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I see us losing to SD, starting panic and frustration as most fans will say the season is over, then they win out and grab a wildcard spot, bringing the fans back onboard...

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The fact is the playoff hopes are still hurting because of the 3 game slide... 1 division game and 2 conference games. But we're still in better shape than we were last year at this time. Our best shot might be to catch the Jags - they still have to play Carolina and then Pit on the road. Jags are 2-3 in the division and play in HOU the last week - who will be playing for pride. Titans are 3-2 in the division with the Colts the last week - who will have clinched the #2 seed and can't catch the #1 seed. We have played them well recently, especially on the road - so I think we've got a good shot at finishing with a 4-2 div record.

You never know which CAR team will show, and PIT should stack up well against the Jags. If they drop either game then we're tied. HOU swept the Jags last year, including a 27-7 whooping at Reliant. Texans haven't won a division game yet this year, and will want to prove something in the final one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar