Amazing Ryan Mallett Article

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I read it this weel, and its brilliant. Doesn't get more substantial than this, and shows why Mallett will be a great pick for however grabs him.

All aboard the Mallett train........

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think Mallett is the only QB in this class that could come in and start from day 1. That being said I think our best option in the draft is to take a defensive stud and move back up into the 1st and get him ahead of Seattle.

Some question his character but I'd be willing to put up with some character issues for a guy who can really play. Give me Roethlisburger any day, even with his 4 game suspension if it gets us to a Superbowl.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Music for while you read the article...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q3L4spg8vyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bleh, most of those quotes are teammates defending another teammate. I wouldn't expect anything less from those guys.

Chances are Mallett isn't an angel and he's not Tony Montana either, he's somewhere in the middle.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whoa! That's a lot of reading. I didn't even read that much in college. Holy potatoes man, you must love Ryan Mallett or hate all of us to suggest that article.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That helps.
    You just described everybody I know.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If read the Arkansas message boards you'd think the guy is doing lines in the locker room during halftime and if you believe that article he's done nothing wrong in his entire life. Chances are there's truth to both sides, but I doubt either side is totally right.

9. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Huge guy. Massive arm. No mobility whatsoever.

White Byron Leftwich?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

this all part of trying to get these guys drafted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar