Amano still hurting the team....ugghhh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It kills me to see that 2mil of our 3mil in dead cap money is still from Amano. That was a horrible contract.

Besides that though we currently have 11.5mil in cap space. So this means that we could easily sign our rookies to their contracts and not have to cut anyone else. I really don't see us making anymore moves until after the draft.

I think we have our starters on the roster and our depth is pretty solid as well.

I think the FO is hoping to draft a guy that beats out Wimbley for his roster spot and that after the draft if we don't pick up a guy who could be a LT that we extend Roos. This will save us some decent money to extend a guy like Casey during the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Plenty of space left. If we dump Wimbley and CJs $ we could still pick a big name if one is available.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I still don't know why mr. 1 yard is still on the roster. If he was an offensive weapon, like some hob knobbers here would have us believe someone would have Traded by now. Hell, trade him for a decent starting cheerleader if we can to free up the cap space

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Amano is a better C, than CJ is a RB.

Truth

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

The main issue on this is there's no big name guys to sign as of now. I don't see us dropping wimbley even is one comes available. It seems as if cj is on his way out and after we sign our rookies we will have spent our 90% of cap that is required to spend. I think we are done with any big pickups, maybe a depth guy or two.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Still trying to figure out why Bailey and Stevens are on the roster. I get were trying to trade CJ so I won't ***** about him still being here. Wimbley needs to take a paycut.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Wow! Not a chance.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

And if you'll look to your left, you'll see a Hater, spouting nonsense, grazing, so beautifully.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is cold man. True but cold lol

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

without Amano, CJ would have never sniffed 2k.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar