Am I a bad fan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nate Washington?

2. Alex1939

So if you offer the top free agent the most money offered but he signs elsewhere that means the owner is cheap? lol

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yes I said you listed some of the worst suggestions, I didn't say you listed all the worst names you could come up with.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'd love for you to prove me wrong and say Bud puts all the money he can toward making this the best team in the NFL. But so far, all you've come up with is Peyton Manning (who I doubt we really went after seeing as we had Hass and Locker, the future of the franchise, unless it was just for show to Bud) and Nate Washington? Really?

The owner of this team is probably the cheapest in the NFL. When you don't fork out the money for quality coaches and coordinators, this is the kind of garbage you get. I can understand giving money to CJ, but guys like Griffin and McCourty? Blows my mind how dumb the front office in its entirety proved to be. At least we seemed to be hitting on some of our draft picks, I guess...if McCarthy would stop getting injured, Jurrell Casey can get back to not sucking, and Kendall Wright remembers how to execute a WR screen like he ran a million times in college.

Bud Adams is cheap, and this franchise isn't going to be successful until he gives up control of the team (hah), or passes, unfortunately.

5. Alex1939

So now all reports are lies and you are telling the truth and the Manning deal was just some huge coverup and he never flew into Nashville or met with coaches and GM?

Ok, done. Have fun living in dreamland. I live in reality.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Why would the other two you suggested be better than former NFL head coaches who have gone to other teams and had great success as defensive coordinators like Wade Phillips and Dom Capers? Because one followed Jim Harbaugh from Stanford? I admit the 49ers D is great but before Stanford, San Fran, and Baltimore the guy was at Indianapolis and Houston, when they were pretty bad.

Ray Horton intrigues me though, coming from the Dick LeBeau coaching tree. I just don't know about him as a head coach.

Someone in another thread posted about keeping Munch as HC and grabbing Rivera as DC with his own assistants under him, and I'd be open to that idea as well.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Manning is smart, he probably used Bud's offer to sweeten his deal with the Bronco's. At least I would have..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar