Am I a bad fan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Every time Hass leaves the pocket he gets scared and throws it out of bounds. On one play CJ was wide open when he ran right. It would have been across his body but CJ could have likely gotten 20+ yards if he could have actually caught it.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah cause 9 months ago we didn't go after the biggest free agent in recent NFL history? Idiot.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm not saying Locker will be much better than Hass... I just want Locker out there - especially now that it's nearly irrelevant.

We are not a playoff-bound team... may as well give Locker experience.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I guess I should have said signed then. He doesn't sign big name coaches or players. Idiot.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Im pretty sure Manning didnt sign here because he didnt feel wanted by the coaching staff, not because Bud wouldnt pay.

Our coaches already had their system set up and were looking forward to seeing what Locker could do. Adams wanted Manning here and the coaching staff had to make the boss happy so they met with Manning and did their thing. I am pretty sure Peyton knew that he would be a slight wrench in the gears here with the way our staff had things planned out.

I doubt he ever had any interest or intentions on signing with us.

6. Alex1939

Yep, it is Bud's fault he offered Peyton more money and more incentives but Peyton signed with Denver.

The fact of Bud going after Peyton makes any argument about Bud being cheap NIL.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Hahaha, everyone else in the state of TN disagrees with you!

8. Alex1939

Just the dumb portion of the state.

Clearly he will pay people. He paid CJ. He offered Manning a partial team ownership deal (if reports are true). How is that cheap?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

How about you find out the candidates interviewed for the Head Coaching position here and then ask me that. And Manning didn't come here because he knew the team was set up to fail, a defense full of average players with big contracts (not worthy of them at all), and an offense run by a guy who failed at Cleveland and everywhere else he's been.

Bud and the Titans have been cheap for years, why else do you think we promoted an offensive line coach to be our head coach? Jesus man, open your eyes.

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Lack of options?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar