Alternative drafts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I think the raiders picked up bush, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Or...

Crowder in 2nd
    Henry in 3rd
    Allison/Harris in 4th
    all same

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

first pick in the fourth round

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

4th rd #100 first pick to Oakland

5. dgood

dgood Guest

I think we did good with the exception of not getting any name WR's. We should have spent our #2 pick on Sidney Rice, and taken Henry in the third (he wouldve still been there)

6. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

reggie nelson????

Michael Griffin all the way...and youll see why come game time...good pick FO

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Other options: moving up to get Rice or Jarrett

and

Trading #19 for Cleveland's #1 in 08' and dropping to #35 and picking a very nice player.

8. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Nelson doesn't fit our system very well playing in the box/SS

9. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Rice went #44

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll assume no trades and play the "what if" game. I'm not an expert, just a fan who has studied this a bit, or about as much as I can.

1. Stay with Griffin - I can see a # of hopefully good picks here, but another good S beside Hope will make us a lot better.

2. I wanted Woodly, but I'll take Steve Smith - quick, shifty, sure hands....hopefully something like Mason.

3. Antonio Pittman - A proven RB that always looked good to me.

4. Stay with Harris - hopefully a solid starter in a few years.

4. Greg Peterson - a big, and athletic DE

5. Stay with Antonio Johnson - I can see DT easily being a need for us next year, so this big potential guy gets time to improve

6. Stay with Joel Filani - looks like this guy can put up a good fight for a roster spot

6. Stay with Jacob Ford - just go get the QB when we put you in

6. I'd stay CB, but go with Courtney Brown. He has solid speed/size measurebales (remember or 2nd round pick?), and at least stat wise, played well. I don't think Smith was a bad pick at all though.

7. Otto seems like an ok pick, but Siler is who I go with. Now maybe there are some issues here as to why he fell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar