Altercation with teammates?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

C'mon. The difference here is clear. AH is a part of this year's team. As far as I know, he hasn't been in one incident since his suspension for "on-field" altercations.

Pacman's been suspended a year for "off-field" incidents. He's supposed to be trying to get back on this team and changing his behavior, even according to the 1 page newspaper add he took out.

The difference in the two are night are day. Sure Haynesworth should be sternly warned. Pacman shouldn't get in any legal trouble for it; but it hurts his chances to get back with the team.

I mean, how does it look to have a player that's been suspended for a year throwing punches at one of the most dominant players on the team this season??

I can't believe some of you think a scuffle on the football field is the same as a fight in a mall. And how do you excuse Pacman for anything, when he shouldn't be making any remote headlines and should feel he needs the Titans and the NFL much more than they need him?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did Haynesworth actually ever apologize to the guy that had his face stomped by his cleats? I don't think he did. I think he made a public apology, but even Pac has done that.

Fact is - Haynesworth is no better than Pacman. He's been getting in fights with teammates and opposing players since he was in college. He hasn't changed for 7 years, but somehow he's a better person and is different now? lol
    Let's not forget he also tried to run people off the interstate. That is worse than anything Pac's done so far. So was the face stomping.

For whoever said Haynesworth is more valuable, up until this year we never noticed when he was out. He's playing for a contract and he'll slip right back in to do-nothing mode next year. Not only that, but how many TD's has Haynesworth ever scored?...

3. Deuce Wayne

pacman wasn't fighting by himself.

the people here are hilarious.

4. Alex1939

I never said Haynesworth is a better person than Pacman. I never said he wasn't getting in fights with teammates and other players for years.

Do you honestly not see the difference between the two? Shouldn't Pacman be behaving himself in every possible situation considering how he should be trying to do everything he can to get re-instated into the league?

5. Alex1939

:rolleyes:

Wow what an amazing observation you made... you are so quick on the logic :rolleyes:

6. Deuce Wayne

...that was good logic, actually. :) thanks.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice post.

Thanks for sharing the story. Your friend must be a real douche if he's never mellowed & patched things up.

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I seem to recall reading/seeing on TV that Gurode said he did.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is no difference. A fight is a fight, doesn't matter where it happens.

And how do I excuse Pacman for anything? I am pointing out a similar incident where there was not even a whisper of VY getting punished for it yet you all want Pacman to get punished when it is the same thing.

10. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

this is what this whole thing looks like

:goodbad:

Thats Jeff Fisher on the bottom, trying to figure out whos the bad guy and whos the good guy in this situation. But anyone could make the claim that both of them are the bad guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar