Altercation with teammates?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

1. Must not be true. Pacman would be dead.

2. Who cares? Teammates are known to fight each other every now and then it's not the end of the world. When was the last time a player was suspending for fighting with a team mate?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1. :werd: 5`6 vs 6`6. No contest. Pacman wouldn't even reach his chest.

2. :werd: again. Where are all the posters asking for Nickey's suspension and being kicked off for fighting with VY and LenDale.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pac would need a ladder to reach Haynesworths mouth.

4. smili

smili Starter

Is Nickey still around? In any event, there's no shortage of Nickey detractors. I know many of us are surprised he's still on the team.

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I bet they ran into each other at a strip club...

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I heard Pac wanted to punch Haynesworth but wasn't allowed so he tagged a partner in who punched Albert in the face several times....Albert then pushed Pac in the chest with his index finger and was immediately called for a 15-yard unnecessary roughness penalty. The police showed up but all charges were thrown out against Pacman as usual. Whats the big deal? It's business as usual in Titan land.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was there when it happened.

Albert "tea-bagged" Pac accidentally when he mistook him for a barstool.

No- really, I swear.

8. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Sometimes I think Nickey must be dating one of Bud's Great Grandaughters....why is he still on the team..I even forgot his sorry *** was even around until his retarded personal foul last night

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

5'6 vs 6'6 would probably look a lot like this:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tVP9GzV1ROY

Except Albert would have slower reflexes. And would probably collapse. I bet he's got a glass jaw.

10. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Albert's lip was clearly swollen on the sidelines monday night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar