Alshon Jeffery

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012_1.php

according to this early terrible mock, Alshon Jeffery is mocked 21 to the Broncos.

Yeah yeah yeah, its a WR and we need O-line and SS and DE and whatever... BUT we've got to give Locker real weapons.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fljiaojL5fM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

walterfootball is a disgrace.....

I dont really like jeffery, I would much rather have Balckmon or floyd if we are going to take a WR in the 1st.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Blackmon won't be there when we pick for sure.

Why no like Jeffery?

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The knock on him is that a lot of people think he will have trouble getting seperation at the next level. I'm not sure if that is the case or not, but he is deceptively fast. He is HUGE and his hands are phenominal. ...and unlike Blackmon and Floyd, he seems to have a clean character.

5. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

for starters he has gotten fat...

http://www.frumpzilla.com/frumpzill...lshon-jeffrey-is-apparently-ready-to-blow-up/

but he could always trim weight. to me his a more big physical WR and we already have that in britt. IMO i think our main need with WR is to get a really fast and explosive slot WR to open up the offence if britt goes down. Washington can be a temporary #1,Cook can make enough playes to be a #2, williams can be a solid possession WR, and an explosive slot to really open up the offence. Maybe if we are lucky we can draft Kendall Wright, Joe Adams, or Jarious wright to become that slot player

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i would not be opposed to this pick at all--as long as he is in shape at the combine....doubt he is there when we pick though...i bet malcom floyd will be our pick if we went wr this year in the first as i dont think alshon will be there when we pick...

i wouldnt be opposed to trading cj for draft picks and try to pick up a solid wr along with a rb or olineman....knowing that wont happen though im just rambling...

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think the concerns about his conditioning will scare a lot of teams off, including the Titans. I can't see them taking a risky WR with Britt already on the roster. If the pick is going to be a WR (which I doubt), it will need to be a slam dunk guy.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd rather have Kendall Wright at 20 than Jeffery.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I have Floyd ahead of Jeffrey in my WR rankings at the moment. To me it looks like Jeffrey is a little slow, though he has a crazy verticle. I think Floyd is a better all around player. I also LOVE Kendall Wright from Baylor and he could fall to the 2nd. If he's there in the 2nd I say we snatch him.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Kendall Wright can stretch the field

Alshon Jeffery is more of a red zone threat

both will probably be available when we select so take you're pick if we are going receiver..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar