Alright bold draft predictions time

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rekirts, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meow

Meow Starter

My bold predictions:

Ramsey will be a complete bust,
    DeForest Buckner will be the best D player in the draft
    Shawn Oakman will go undrafted
    Kenneth Dixon will have the best rookie season of any of the backs
    NO QB drafted this year will ever make a pro bowl
    NO WR drafted this year will ever make a pro bowl
    People will look back in 5-7 years and laugh at how pathetic the offensive class is, but be amazed at just how deep it is on defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

1. The Titans trade up to the 7th overall and draft Vernon Hargreaves and get Anthony Davis in the process.

2. The Broncos trade up to the 20's to draft Paxton Lynch and he turns out to be the best QB in the class.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's why they are bold predictions lol

They just paid 2 QBs big $, wouldn't surprise me they take Tunsil to protect Bradford

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We trade our entire draft the next two years for the #1 pick this year to take Laremy Tunsil.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Titans trade up to the 4th pick giving up only picks from next year's draft in addition to #15 to take Ramsey

Titans trade back into round 1 for a tackle that falls

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think one of the teams wanting a WR will trade up with us to grab one and we will get their next yrs 2nd rnd pick for the trade up

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Mel Kiper will unfortunately eat chili dogs before the broadcast and break wind on air, thus forcing Chris Berman to exit the podium during a crucial pick. NFL moves the draft to the Lifetime channel as a result of this debacle.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Would love getting Davis in a deal. Even better Ramsey falls to 7 and we make that deal lol

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Eagles don't take a QB first round. There I said it. You heard it here first.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

J Rob doesn't get the pick in before the clock expires. Fan love affair over.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar