Allow me to reintroduce myself! oh and Keith Bulluck will be in-studion NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

It simply says: "Go ahead and try to catch me... when you do, I'll be in the endzone..."

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

that's cuz noone was foolish enough to run or throw polamalu's way. now this year, noone will throw or run hope's way. we're in trouble... LAMONT?!?!

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hold up, wait. How you gonna talk about my man? In MY thread.:irked:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I'm with you Elf Lamont got a bad rap last season.

Two rookie corners and Tank (could not tackle the kicker) Williams.

But Lamont was our issue?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Lamont is a guy they plugged in there because there were so many other positions that needed attention/upgrade... ect... Lamont was in Cinci... he was a joke in Cinci. I like Lamont Thompson. I honestly do. The simple truth of the matter is that the Titans are getting better... at least on paper. There is a very good probability that Thompson will elevate his game now that he has a GREAT compliment to himself in the secondary. If he doesn't start defensing passes, getting picks... if he doesn't stop tripping over his own feet... get it done LT.

6. The Mrs

BiPolar, you've won me over. BooHiss on Lamont. Everytime I see the clip of the opening game when they got the crap kicked out of them by the Steelers, there's Lamont. I cringe when I see Parker flying by him, slipping through his weak grasp and then when he gets pushed around and his dreads are flying everywhere and Parker just breezes by him.

I was confused. He does bite as a safety. Safety? Ha! Bring Tank back.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh BURN!!!:hot:
    [​IMG] <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfIihKHmAJ0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfIihKHmAJ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Elf has been assimulated.

8. The Mrs

Nah, I ain't no Borg. Yeah, I know you're confused, I'm too cute to be a Trekkie, right.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are some hot Trekkies....

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Borg queens say "boo hiss"
    Borgs are the ultimate haters you see.

I'm just horsing around. If you don't like it stop being the tom girl in the club house. I'd prefer you not though. Or I could pretend I don't see you calling me out as some kind of hater I suppose, but what is the fun in that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar