Allergic Reaction to Deodorant???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I started using a new deodorant and the past couple of days I've had serious pain in my pits and have even developed several painful rashes under my right armpit... started bleeding too. I had to peel off some skin as well.

I don't know how to describe it. It's really weird.

Anyone ever had something like this happen before? The stuff stings as soon as it touches my pits. Done using this garbage and going back to the other stick.

I haven't even used deodorant the past few days because it's so painful. Gross, but necessary.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Sounds like an allergic reaction.

I use Tom's or Bert's Bees Wax Deodorant for men. Good stuff, natural and unscented so it doesn't clash with my cologne.

Neither makes my arm pits bleed. Give them a try.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's the exact stuff my mom would always tell me to use because it doesn't have alluminum. :)

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

What kind was it?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When I first started using deodorant many years I go, I too had a similar issue. I just switched from a gel like product that was burning me, to the white stick kind. Never had a problem since then.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Sounds like chlamydia. I'd have that checked out asap.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What is zis de-odd-ur-ent ze speak of?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar