all white uniforms???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flash gordon, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Actually the color is bluebonnet blue, in reference to the Texas state flower...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would put white on white at the top of the list, preferable powder blue and red outline numbers, followed by the retro powder blue we've been wearing. Vince looks better in both of those. And the the reg's are not that great. vince doesn't look right in them. And I would put them near the bottom half of the league in general.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I actually heard he lets VY,Pacman,and Bulluck decide together what uniform we will be wearing......

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this puts a fireball on the shoulder then?
    That's pretty cool. I like that.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

some teams trying to find new images have made uni upgrades as new talent was aquired. ATL, CIN, SEA, ARI come to mind

I think it'd be cool to see the sword on the helmet and the flame on the sleeve ... maybe darken up the 'baby blue' a bit

the fan clothing would look alot better with the sword as the logo (imo)

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Hell, the Houston Rockets practically went to the China National Team colors when they got Yao Ming. And it has really settled in with us fans. We like it. I think the Titans can change their team image to sell Vince Young and to Vince Young's liking. The Retro colors kinda fit the bill. But like the Rockets, the T's should look for an image that will stand the test of time. The Flaming Thumbtack actually probably could stand the test of time, but it still looks like something cartoonish, so I think they should go with something simpler to give the team a national rather than local identity. People want to buy into Vince. Let's sell it.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

White on white is ok
    Alt Blue on Alt blue is great
    Navy blue on navy blue is great
    Navy blue on white is good
    White on navy blue is ok
    white on alt blue is good

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Right. Yesterday I had two cell-phone salesmen gang up on me and tell me how godawfully ugly the unis are...UNPROVOKED!

It's simple: white and powder blue is gay. To complete the look, change the numbers and letters to rose.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I disagree. It says, "bring the pain because my name is Earl Campbell and I'm going to run all over your face."

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

thats fracked up Av

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar