All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

thats exactly what I have compared it to. no matter who we had, they were going to hate him. the same largely goes for the new running back and Greene.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is likley the replacement for cj will come from the draft this year. And you can bet certain swingers already have a hard hate on for him. Even though no one knows who it is yet. Expect multiple posts telling us how bad he is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I think CJ fans will see it as drafting his replacement when, in actuality, it'll be committee with the drafted RB.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I really hope this doesn't happen because it would be really stupid and really unfair to the guy whoever he is. The team needs to move forward. Clearly it'll be without CJ at this point. Gotta root for whoever takes over. Just hope the guy isn't a legit raging A-hole.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I liked CJ (have 2 jerseys) but I'll be rooting hard for the new RB because he is a new Titan. Any fan gonna boo the new RB from day 1 before seeing him on the field is a fake fan.

My philosophy on Titan players is simple. I was a fan long before you were here, I'll be a fan long after you're gone.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't see it as replacing CJ. I see it as a near revamp of the running game.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ is visiting the Jets today per Adam Schefter.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Would be shocked if he leaves without a contract.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Jets don't have much... so he should sign. Unless they "low-ball" him. You know offer him a reasonable contract for a RB...

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

As a long time lover of the RB position that chart showing FA RB contracts vs Kicker contracts really hurt.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar