All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

All things Locker go in here.....future thread tittle.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think we will all be in agreeance one way or another by the time October rolls around. If Charlie Whitehurst is playing we'll all be done with him. If Locker miraculously makes it through seven weeks we'll be thrilled.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I think people will get over Jake really quick if(/when) he flops/gets injured next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah, Locker hasn't had that one good season.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The swingers tend not to be fans of Locker since he, at least, tries really hard. They are more into underachievers.

6. Pro Football Talk

Pro Football Talk Titans News

[​IMG]

When the Titans cut running back Chris Johnson, the initial expectation was that he’d sign by the middle of last week. He didn’t.

So when will he sign? We currently believe it could happen in the next few days, if it happens at all before the draft.

Teams soon will be shifting their focus almost exclusively to the draft. And a team that needs a running back can cross that item off the list as they finalize their draft needs, if it signs an available veteran running back.

It remains unclear which teams are talking to Johnson, but there’s a good chance that the teams talking to Johnson are insisting on discretion.

Either way, we’ll know more about Johnson’s next stop soon. Unless, you know, we don’t.

[​IMG]

7. The Hammer

So still not a lot of interest eh?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't think this is true. No one should be "against" Jake. He's done nothing to warrant the hate. What I do see is a lot of people questioning him, which is 100% legit IMO.

9. The Hammer

Yeah you are right. It is the VY swingers who hate jake.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Kinda like how the crazy ex hates the new girl no matter how nice she is? I can see that.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar