All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Would have high fived your post, but the only part I liked was the part about Eddie.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Instead of Eddie?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Hard to say. I like both and wouldn't want to dimish what Eddie meant to that team.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Okay

5. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Yes... That year we were 13-3 he led this team. He was averaging 6.5 yards a carry that game before he got hurt. Crumpler fumbled on the 1. LenDale fumbled like at the 30 and KC threw a pick. Sorry Nick Harper gave up a TD to a one armed Derrick Mason. Say what you want to say about him as a person. Before he got paid he was nasty with the rock

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah clearly a guy that plays an entire season with a torn meniscus on a sh itty team has no heart. Love your logic there. That must be some hillbilly west virginia reasoning.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Now I am just waiting for someone who recommends signing VY.

:crazy::deadhorse:

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Plays hurt and delivers a 3 yard average on the season - me first all day

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Shonn greene played healthy and only averaged about the same with that crap oline. I thought you guys finally realized that it was our line that was causing our running game struggles and not our rb. But apparently I over estimated your guy's intelligence. After watching the last 2 seasons with different rbs struggling you'd think you get it.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar