All-time NFL franchise rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Cool article. Haven't heard of the site before (coldhardfootballfacts.com)

The Oilers/Titans while not highly ranked, actually did a little better than I expected.

click me

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"With a championship or two over the next few years, this organization, like Jacksonville at No. 21, could move fairly quickly up the franchise rankings. But until then, they inhabit a place here at No. 19, amid the pack of teams that boast only institutional mediocrity." :sad2:

We need playmakers.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wow Arizona - 7 playoff games since 1920.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I thought they did a good job of looking at the big picture and not just the last decade or 2 but honestly i would rate the cowboys #1 because they were a dominant franchise in 3 different decades and they are good now.

Historical note: The browns, baltimore colts and 49ers all joined the nfl in 1950 after being in another league called the all american conference. The browns dominated that league winning all 4 championships and in their first year in the nfl they played a much publicized opening game against the nfl champion eagles and beat them easily 35-10. The point being that from 1946-1964 the browns were one of the powerhouses of football.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    still can't give away Brownie tickets at LP Field though.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

What the F@^$ are you doing Earl.:suspect:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar