All-Thug NFL Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan4Life, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Lendale spit in the face of Donnie Nickey and fought with him in training camp.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

You forgot Maurice Clarett. Even tho he's out of football, he's still a thug

3. JpL

JpL Guest

ha thats great. Pacman is a great leader

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

OL Ross Verba-Lions - Bad Check Writer

starter for that.. wow was it a check for thousands?

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

How come the Wiss-a-nator didn't make the list? Not only is this guy a thug, he's a stupid thug. Going through the airport with a Wiss-a-nator!

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

As a highly regarded poster on gotitans.com, highly respect by our mascot, and highly desired by several Titans Cheerleaders, I would like to officially nominate the following 2 guys for coah of the NFL All-Thug Team;
    1. Mike Ditka (tell me this guy ain't no thug!)
    2. Bobby Knight (I know, I know.....I just could not resist!)
    Honorable Mention going to Bi-Polar.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"Steroid rage" Bill Romanowski ought to be at least an honorable mention.

Breaking a team-mate's eye-socket-cheek bone (zygoma) is impressive.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I hate Romo i hope he dies from all the stupid pills and animal blood he puts in himself

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

wow..that's harsh

Romo shouldn't be honorable mention.. he should be the defensive captain considering all the SHeet he's done (all the stuff mentioned by the man from the River) and did anyone catch that 60 min. interview he did where he admitted to breaking an opposing player's finger in a dogpile while fighting for a fumble... i'm sure this stuff happens more than we know, but it was just the audacity he had in the interview.. kinda bragging about it..

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think the K should have been Janacowski (sp?)

Slipping something in an underaged girls drink seems worst then a bar fight. Oh he has a couple of those too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar