All those scared of a new coach.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by customtitan, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I got a memo from the Colts saying Rookie Coaches can get you in the SB. dunno how true it is...

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

oh good; you got the message too about the guys coaching a team in lieu of a great head coach who left the cupboard full of talent and spent multiple years mentoring someone already on their staff to take over for them when they retire and coach the team the exact same way

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

The key to being successful as the Colts' head coach is pretty simple. Just let it go. Let Manning do his thing and all will be fine.

That's pretty much all the offensive coordinator does. Easy job. Wish I got paid a bunch to let Manning do all the real work. :ha:

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

enough of this crap!!! Its not like this is college football where fisher has to go around the country recruiting kids to come to nashville. We get our players from the same exact place the colts got their so called cupboard full of talent.

Only difference is that some coaches are better and developing talent ie (pierre Garcon, Collie etc) and can coach their team up to play to its strengths even when missing key players from their defense.

Colts managed to beat a team we lost to specifically due the immense stupidity of jeff fisher and that utterly stupid special teams debacle that i will not waste my time rehashing.

That situation alone tells you exactly how bad a coach jeff fisher is and i am sick and tired of people like you defending that moron..

Do you see the colts carrying running backs on their roster that havent even dressed for a single game in a year? (Chris freaking henry) even when the whole world knows the team is paper thin at corner and badly needs depth at that position?

colts defense has had a bunch of rookies playing on that defense, but guess what, some how they did not fold and give up 59 freaking points because one or two guys was out.

Incidentally they played with their starting corner out, guess what, they managed to rally and win the game after all!

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I'm pretty sure CFH plays for the Texans.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

He started the season on the titans roster and got cut when every one in the world was wondering WTF jeff fisher was doing carrying that useless back on the team when we needed depth the CB position and didnt even have a returning game.

BTW.. If 0 carries for 0 yards for the season qualifies as playing, then you are right, he does "play" for the texans.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar