All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

That's not my argument at all. I liked the play calling from the 1st-3rd quarters. Throwing the pass/run stats for the whole game is misleading to the fact that our play calling late in the fourth was horrendous. At some point, you have to let your quarterback be a quarterback late in the game, instead of running the ball the first two downs straight into the heart of a 7-8 man box, and then run a small screen on 3rd.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm posting facts not like an emotional idiot.

Fisher did'nt get a pass interference call. Fisher didn't miss a Fg and Fisher didn't fumble a kickoff.

58% of our play calls were passes so stop with the numb skull stupidity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think we could ask you the same question.

I just don't get the Jeff Fisher love these days.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I may not be the smartest guy around, but yes, I do understand the difference. The Titans had a good chance to win this game but they didn't. What's done is done. There are still plenty of games left to win and make the playoffs.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Are you 15 or what? You just don't get it, do you?

This is the NFL, and you can't lose games at a premium.

Do you know we missed the playoffs last year because of 2 games we should have won?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Another close one given to the opponent at home. Times like this make me glad I'm too far to attend all these home games, I'd be much more angry if I was there. Mariani, Bironas, Young, Johnson WTF! C'mon you guys, stop disappearing when you're needed.

7. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I don't think he's depending on CJ, I think he's trying to destroy CJ for his off-season contract demand. Just me though.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We only had 3 4th quarter possessions and 10 plays. 6 passes and 4 runs.

Our first possession in the 4th quarter was a 3 and out. 2 passes and a run. We gave our defense no rest at all.

the Broncos were getting 8-10 play drives and our offense was not controlling the clock. It's not the play calling it is the execution of those plays. We just can't control the line of scrimmage on offense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

My God, are you incapable of seeing what Fisherball exactly is?!

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Can't really get on Mariani for this loss, he actually played a hell of game. The wind ate up that kickoff at the end, I think it hit before the 20 then bounced straight up. That was a really tough bounce.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar