All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Without the improved defense this season, we'd be 0-4 again. There's the difference. You're still seeing a flaccid offense, and poor special teams efforts. It's still early so no need to panic, but it sure is frustrating being 2-2, when you could just as easily be 3-1 or 4-0.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Yeah, I hear ya, I'm just guessing on paper. Do you honestly think we're going to beat Dallas at Dallas after their bye week? Vick did not break any ribs, they are talking chest contusion... chest bruising I'm guessing.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The worst thing about it is the fact the we SHOULD be 4-0

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, that's a tired story.

Like last year with "The best team ever" (so said Fisher) and we were 0-8.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

What's idiotic about it, and who said anything about mays playing behind griffin if anything mays would play alongside griffin after hope leaves.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's unfortunate that our owner is just as clueless as our head coach. But hey, at least we aren't the Raiders.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think that Dallas is a very streaky team that lost all momentum from their win by going into their bye. Their line is horrible and the way our Dline has been playing Romo is going to have grass stain between his shoulder blades for the rest of the year

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I can agree with that. When I was down in Nashville for the Steelers debacle (did I mention how HOT it was there), the folks I tailgated with all loved Fisher yet. ESPN and other networks revere him. To me that is too far in the other direction. He is conservative and it can be very frustrating to watch the team at times because of this. However, I do not pin today's loss on that.

That being said, I understand the groundswell here for a new direction (not sure I agree with it, but understand it).

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No he's not.

And, every other Titan fan who's a "Fisher hater" has to realize (for the first time since Nashville's had the Titans) that the NFL isn't College Football. And, that just because a team loses more than a couple of games you don't just up and fire the coach.

NFL teams do not schedule their own opponents like they do in college.

Teams and coaches are going to lose games.

Deal with it!! :irked:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

In 16 years, Fisher has gotten us to the Superbowl one time and lost. That ALONE is grounds for a personnel change...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar