All I want for Xmas...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CNYTitanFan, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

I thought that this might be fun, but let's keep it Titans related. I'll open it with.

...for Fisher/Chow to install the spread-option offense in the off season; quite similar to what the Pats run. Using the same formation for almost all plays gives virtually nothing for a D to key on. Will it happen? No, but it IS a wish.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'd love to see a spread offense, but I don't think our guys are smart enough for that. You have to REALLY know your X's and O's, and be psychic as well. Brady has that; Young doesn't.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I wouldnt mind a nice new paved driveway...wait you said titans stuff....I would like VY to get a 400+yard passing day!

4. avvie

Hey, you're in NC! All you have to do is buy the governor a nice steak at Ruth's Chris and he'll send a paving crew to your house. :irked:

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'd like to have a defense that could stop Brodie Croyle and Kolby Smith... but I guess that's just wishful thinking.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

They ran a fairly spread offense today!

7. avvie

Unfortunately, I didn't see today's game.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd like 2 new coordinators

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I'd like Pac to come back completely ready to go next season ... with a changed sense of purpose and importance

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'd like to see The Titans bring home a pair of STUD receivers in the off-season..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar