All Fisher and Collins fault!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Are you calling the 2-5 Chargers a elite team, that was missing all their WR's?

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm calling the PATRIOTS an elite team. That's why they were able to win on the road against a top-notch offense with their backs against the wall.

The Titans are not elite. Period. Never thought they were, probably why I'm not on a ledge with some of you people.

Good teams sometimes lose games that are within their grasps. That's why they're only good. Can the Titans become elite before the season is over? Sure, just depends.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

If their special teams didn't suck they would probably be at least 6-2 right now. They haven't lost a game by more than a touchdown. They have a good offense and defense with an awful special teams. As long as the ST doesn't make big mistakes like today outside of 2 free points, they are really hard to beat. Still we should have beat them though.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I say the Chargers's wr didn't just spike the ball after not being down by contact and Jacob Hester didn't let a backwards pass be picked up by the defense. The Chargers killed themselves against the Pats and lost on a missed FG.

We lost to a talented team who didn't kill themselves for the first time all year. We also need to learn that Michael Griffin still hasn't figured out how to cover Gates man-to-man and probably never will.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

They had a great game on offense.Our D was solid but no one made a big play only that Babin sack but the lack of impact plays on D cost us the game.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A loss like this won't help. I don't see any positive in this loss. At least the lose to the Steelers and Broncos taught us a little about ourselves. This just sucks. And to make it worse, we have 2 weeks til we can right the ship.

7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

In NO way was our D solid today. They were down right terrible. They got no pressure on the QB..once again we got burned time and time again by the screen pass. The only main receiver they have left Antonio Gates had 123yrds and avg 24.6 a catch. Phillip Rivers threw for 305yrds with 2 TDs...and to add insult to injury the area in which we're usually good at..the run game..we gave up 106 yrds with Tolbert avg 5.7yrds a carry. I wont even get into all the missed tackles..

Disgusting...

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Getting lucky in red zone situations is what has accounted for 3 of our wins. Luck didn't swing our way this time. We also seem to get roasted by tiny running backs but seem to contain larger running backs easily.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Philip Rivers: 27/36, 305 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT

If you had told me Rivers' stats would look like that, I'd say we win. I expected us to completely shut down their run game, but we got thrashed. They ran all over us. That was more disapointing than anything.

10. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Stupid, just plain Stupid play calling. Someone explain why we sit on a lead early when we have the Chargers on the ropes (only to have us go 3 and out multiple times) and then when we need 2 yards to get a first down late in the game Fish & Dinger call two passing plays; we should have pitched the ball to CJ and let him get us the first down. A dropped ball does us no good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar