Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Yossarian, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

That movie was awful. You are right no freaking plot or point for that matter. I'm sorry I even saw it.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The point of the movie wasn't going to be it's plot. It was going to be Aliens vs Predators with humans getting killed in the middle.

Anyone expecting any sort of decent plot is going to be disappointed.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Which is a damn shame because all the Alien movies up the first came along did have plots. What was once a quality franchise has now gone down the toilet.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Clearly Alien vs Predator wasn't going to be a serious movie.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Which is why the series is already garbage. Alien and Aliens are classic movie s with enough plot and unique sci-fi elements to make them into superb films. Even Alien3 and Alien Resurrection were better than these absolute turds.

Just because a movie is in a certain genre should garner it absolute **** expectations...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The point of the movie was to see two classic franchises go nuts over each other.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I just watched the movie and it is what it is...a "b" movie. Enjoyable and forgettable. Why anyone would go into it thinking it was going to live up to the original Alien is beyond me. Plus not any sillier than that Alien Resurrection movie with the half human/half alien thing.

8. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I'm a big fan of the Alien series and like them all. The first one was great. IMO, Alien 2 was the best one, maybe because the eerie sound those trackers made as the military was searching for the aliens & victims. That sound alone made the film more sinister.

They ruined any chance of continuing the Alien saga by mixing in Predator, which wasn't a great movie to begin with.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I really think this whole idea came about when somebody was asked to throw out the old costumes in the studio basement and some stoned janitor found both of these suits at the same time.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I think it came about due to the popularity of a video game or comic that pitted to 2 against each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar