Alge Crumpler CUT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Starkiller I agree completely Scaife and Crumpler on two TE sets would be very nice.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Id sign him and Troupe. That way we are 3 deep and may be set for a while. We wont have to address the position in this draft. Troupe has been a lost cause, but maybe with his skill set and Himerdinger's coaching we may be able to turn him around

3. I hope he comes here to Nashville. Alge has been with running QBs before as a rookie with Michael Vick being his QB. So I think he could get used to Another QB like Vince Young. Alge knows how to deal with these qbs better than pocket qbs. Get it down Mike.

4. Troupe is done here.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:yes:

6. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

that is a great point! LETS SIGN HIM NOW!!:yes:

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

For several years, Crumpler was Vick's favorite target. The situation was similar to what we have here (terrible WRs, a QB who isn't a great passer). It might be a perfect fit. Crumpler must know a thing or two about how to get open when his QB is scrambling.

That said, we still need to upgrade our WRs in a big way. We all know how Vick's development as a passer (or lack thereof) turned out.

8. Titans signing a big name FA?

I'll believe it when I see it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This should be a no brainer assuming he is healthy.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Word is that he was let go for his open support of Vick. He's healthy apparently. If that's the case, throw some money at him. He would be fantastic for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar