Albert Haynesworth indicated Wednesday that he has no plans to re-up with the Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Well said

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

actually, there may be a offensive player that makes more... but still... Haynesworth may be worth it if it were not for his past. If he played his entire contract in the same fashion he did the past couple of seasons... but he's done enough to make me uneasy about putting that much of a stake in him...

didn't he actually get in a fight in practice, was sent to the locker room only to return with a large section of pipe and threaten a team mate? wtf? who does that? Haynesworth kind of freaks me out... he's had two encounters on the interstate... high speed road rage dukes of hazard **** that left a 20 year old kid needing a hip replacement... and he didn't even send flowers, a card, a signed ball from the Titans... nothing... I don't even think he apologized... all this fat b!tch cares about is himself. Money is the only language he recognizes. He has domestic abuse issues with his wife... too many question marks for me... all too easy to pass on a $100 Million dollar, 6'6", 320 pound spoiled brat with an fifth grade mentality...

3. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

He only played one full season. He never will again. He may be a good player but we need good players in January. Albert is usually done by November.

**fixed**

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

actually, 2002 he played 16 games but that was his rookie year... and 6 seasons ago..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar