Albert Haynesworth indicated Wednesday that he has no plans to re-up with the Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

MR: Quit being unrealistic. Why won't you sign with us?

Haynesworths Agent: (texting other teams) Mike, Mike, its not about the money. Its about the greatness, the legacy of my client.

MR: You and I both know that's BS. I want the TRUTH!

Haynesworths Agent: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

end scene.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I say shift the focus from Haynesworth to TJ and Chris Canty with his money. I would like that scenario better. Or maybe even Rocky Bernard. Either way....bye bye Albert:(

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I can't remember any Titans defensive players leaving and dominating elsewhere
    I give you : Jevon Kearse

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The National Football Post reports that there is a "70% chance" T.J. Houshmandzadeh will re-sign with the Bengals.
    The report says that the two sides are nearing a deal.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

funny, because like an hour ago john clayton said there was a 100% chance he doesn't play in cincy next year....

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

As a chemical engineer, I enjoyed reading this. ;)

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

John Clayton is an ugly moron

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

poor john clayton

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he is a fool, cause you cannot be 100% sure unless the bengals have officially said TJ is gone.

10. maximus

maximus Starter

As much as I want Big Al back. I'm not ready to pay 100 million over 7 years. He'll be 28 in June and he only has a year or two left in his prime. No use overpaying and messing us up later down the road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar