Al Wilson being cut by Denver - you want leadership and chemistry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'd like to at least see us bring him in for a physical. I know, he already failed one this offseason, but I've seen many players fail one team's physical but pass one for a different team, not sure why, but it happens.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Grab Wilson now and move to a 3-4. Do it.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Holy cow what if we could get Wilson , Samuel and we draft Meachem , Bowe , Jarrett , or Ginn.

We'd be awesome.

Plus a DE in the second. woo

not gonna happen tho...

i wish i could plug a controller into the titans front office and control the offseason like Madden.

4. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Don't get me wrong, I would sign him if he was healthy enough to play. I read reports that he is going to be having surgery on his neck and could be out quite a while.

5. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

It said that his Bronco career is over. Yes, he's failed a physical, however another article said that it was a "play at your own risk" injury. If he's willing to play... He's still a heck of a player.

6. maximus

maximus Starter

This doesn't probably doesn't mean much but his HS coach is DC at Riverdale High School in Murfreesboro. They still have a good relationship

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I never realized until now just how serious his injury must be. If he can be cleared to play, and wants to.......

Please please please sign Al Wilson. He's worth any money we throw at him.

8. We already have our 3 starting LBs on the roster. We aren't going to sign him.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yeah, but it is good to fantasize!

10. dgood

dgood Guest

Um, correct me if im wrong but i only count two... Bulluck and Thorton. Tulloch and Fowler are not starters yet as they are too inexperienced. We're just going to throw one in and play one as a starter....similar to Sirmon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar