Akeem Ayers...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Im pretty much convinced that we have gotten the "best" out of the guy already. People talk trash about Cook, but this guy is just as bad. Cook might be dumb, but Morgan is more concerned with his steak house, er I mean Africa... than he is being a performer.

Wonder why I don't feel the need to go to my "home land" in Ireland.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I really don't know what people were expecting of Morgan this year. He tore his ACL four weeks into the season last year, that means at the beginning of this season he was less than 12 months removed from the injury. Everyone knows it takes more than a year to fully recover from a torn ACL.

I'll give him next year.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree, but he should have shown more professionalism in his rehabbing

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Do you honestly think the month off he took to go to Africa is really hurting him right now or do you just enjoy complaining about it like Chris Johnson's contract?

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

On ayers, he is most effective and rushing the qb. At the Lb postion that means blitzing and that is something we have not done as much of as I would like. I am more dissapointed in that from the staff than ayers. He is a really good player.

Morgan to me is a bit of a bust wish we had Pierre-Paul instead.

6. Titans Eternal

All im saying is the team and his performance wasn't his top priority. The Dude would not abide.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

We saw what Morgan can do his last season before he got injured, he can be a force. But he hasn't been the same since.

Ayers has played well this season. Nothing spectacular but he is only a rookie.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Morgan is simply scared to put his foot in the ground, and understandably so. Dude just had knee surgery, and is still recovering. I've had knee injuries, and none as severe as Morgans, I know how not trusting your body can limit what you're able to do.

9. Titans Eternal

But he was able to tour Africa on it..

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And i hobbled around Disney World last winter with a broken toe. So whats your point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar