AJ Brown traded to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Apr 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone read yet what the Titans we’re offering in guaranteed money? I’ve read $16M per with $20M if incentives were met but not the guaranteed amount.

2. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

This wouldn't surprise me that a lot of it was incentive based. Due to the amount of snaps and series he has missed seemingly every game, im sure some incentives were tied to that and production as well. I still think we made the right move even if what AJ said is true

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

And you didn't go nuts on Twitter and demand a trade?

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

No I don't think so. I think we've shown plenty that we reward the players that are worth keeping. Who have we let go that we should of paid? Maybe just Jack Conklin?
    We've paid a lot of our players and hard working/ team-first free agents.

and...

we're so far 2/3 on those. Jonnu and CD definitely haven't done anything to make us regret those decision. If anything, they've validated them. I'm willing to bet we'll bat 1.000% after we can look back at everything.

Remember how furious everyone was when we traded Dorial Green Beckham??

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Remember when the WFT backed up the Brinks truck for Albert Haynesworth? IIRC, they called Fat Albert the "100 Million Dollar Man" at the time, and how did that work out for Washington?

It sucks that Brown is gone, but the Titans couldn't afford to pay him what Philadelphia offered. I don't blame AJ for taking the offer, good for him. By the same token, I don't blame JRob for the trade, it was the right decision.

It's time to move on.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

How much cap did we just free up with moving AJ?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

didnt even get a 1 for B11... just moved up 8 spots & added a third... did not even get a WR tossed in therefore forcing Titans into drafting WR

one of the lamest moves in Titans history

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We got pick 18 for Brown
    Traded out of 26

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar