AJ Brown traded to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Apr 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Tannehills contract has been very reasonable. Compare his deal to say, kirk cousins.

Now it gets worse in coming years, but he won't ever see those.

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Entirely possible that next season is Tannehill last

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

I get this in a way, because our wrs have been bad for a long time. But, no wr is worth 25m in our o, none. Aj is hurt all the time and started his little diva bs. We don't need that, especially for 25m. Now if he would've signed for less than 20 with the eagles, I'd be upset too

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Likely I'd say. I seriously think it's possible we take. Qb at 35. Corral perhaps.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

yeah all good

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I really hope so, he has failed too much in playoffs

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yep. Would have been a stupid stupid move.

The wr market will come back to earth when a lot of these moves don't work out.

Burks looks like an aj clone anyway. We used a second on him, got three good years, a first we used to replace him, and a free third. Nicely done IMHO.

8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I was replying to the fact that Byard was pissed AJ was traded. AJ was good but not a stud. Hell Henry went down and AJ still didnt break 1000 yards, he's hurt a lot. Has suicidal tendencies, depression, and his knees are degrading. He lets people on Twitter trigger him

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Saying we don't pass enough for AJ brown to be worth it is dumb. We don't pass enough because we are stuck in the past and think running until it pops is smart. It's not.

10. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Alot of weapons for a qb that cant really throw, certainly no excuses for them now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar