Ahmard Hall is back...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I think this will really help the running game, glad to have him back.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Let me preview it for you, based on the end of last season.

Hall will roll through his blocking assignment only to have CJ run in some inexplicable other "hole" and go down.

I hope I am wrong....just not optimistic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Welcome back sarge! We know the running game cant be any worse off with him returning.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm actually a little surprised Quinn Johnson has stunk it up this much. Defiantly thought he was decent coming in. He came from Green Bay, a place where they have a great FB in John Kuhn.

At least Hall will be fresh for the cold games coming up. That's when you run anyways.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Doubtful, they're not going to run with 3 safties on the roster. My bet is Robert Johnson will be activated from PS, and Quinn will get released.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, CJ doesn't follow blockers very often lately... so...

Maybe he starts trusting the guys in front of him. Sure would help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar