Ahmad Carroll released!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by WKUTITAN, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if hes really fast, how does he always get burned?

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, he'll fit right in with Hill and Thompson then....

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You know the saying, one teams trash is another teams trash. Why would we want a guy who is more of the same? I guess if we had some injuries or something he might be worth a look but he certainly isn't an upgrade. We saw how bad the guy is.
    Just imagine if we released LT and some other team was talking about how excited they were that they could get a former starter and 2nd round pick. Yea he is fast, a physical specimen, a great college player they would say, yip yip yahoo...... You would think anyone coveting LT needed to have their head examined. The Packers are rejoicing over the release of this below average CB and the fact someone else will get a chance. I certaily don't want someone taking snaps away from Finnegan.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was banned after my first post, which was informing someone about an alternative to their fantasy league.

so define "welcome" for us why don'cha?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3 ? who ?

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

woolfolk, pac, ahmad

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bad instincts and bad technique.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I think any help at CB is better than what we have now.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

True, he may be a bust and not very good, but can he be worse than Hill right now?

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man, I dont know if he can be worse than Hill!!! It would be nice if we could have TWO good coners! We might actually get some turnoevers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar