AH: "Had I known I might have signed elsewhere"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd like to chime in on this one. Albert Haynesworth is a beast on the football field. He was a beast for us, when on the field. We all know that he's also fat and takes more breaks than anybody in the league. I still say he's an elite DT in our system.

Now as far as him being unhappy as a Skin, you could see this coming a mile away. He's not an every-down player and isn't worth no $100 Million. Snyder is a f...in' amateur.

That said, could we seriously get him back?

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I honestly just picked 3 teams at random.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That avatar is simply WRONG...

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Haynesworth trained with Competitive Edge Sports last offseason, the same company that trained him in '08 and '07, and that's who he's training with this offseason...

Voluntary workouts don't last forever, and a lot of it is film study. He certainly wouldn't want to learn anything about the new scheme he's going to be playing in. And he wants to play 3-4 DE? While they're at it, maybe they'll wait for Adrian Peterson to become a free agent, make him the highest paid RB, and move him to FB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

He just doesn't want to be eating blocks, he wants to make plays...and in a 3-4 front all your doing as a DL is eating blocks and stuffing the run. Oh well Fat Al....see ya again in 4-5 years....Jevon Kearse 2.0.....The grass isn't always greener.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No genius, he trained with the Redskins last offseason.

One click on the article would tell you that.

It's not that extreme.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He could play whatever front 7 position he wants. It's just that his stamina sucks.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If his post TN production continues to fall off I wonder how long it is before Snyder cuts loose that Fort Know bankroll?

9. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

On PFT there is a post saying Hanyesworth could buy out his contract next year. It would cost him $16.5 million of his $21 million signing bonus though.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar