Agent Advised Pacman Not to Attend Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i personally feel he should be tested every week (just in case)

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I still believe he's not in the OTA because a recreational drug test had been scheduled for the first day and he hasn't cleared yet. (We discussed this last year- takes up to 30 days to clear MJ)

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

That depends on your individual metabolism and how often you use it.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that may be true but it doesn't affect its residence in your system by much
    it's still with you for at least a few weeks

5. If he misses a scheduled drug test, it's an automatic failure anyway.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

More than anything, it amazes me that these guys risk their multi-million dallor careers over some "wacky tobacky"

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if the Eagles can do what they did to TO why can't the Titans do the same thing to Jones? I don't know how TO's contract was setup money wise. Did they take a big hit on his contract, etc..just curious

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think it is considered a failure if he refuses a test, I don't know about not showing up for the OTA where drug tests were planned at your arrival. I think the "voluntary" nature of the OTA makes this grey.

I know you realize all this is speculative anyway, I have no idea who, if anybody, may have been scheduled for a drug test.

9. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Maybe we should have drafted M. Vick. It would have taken the thug spotlite off of Pac.

10. I didn't know Vick was a thug

I always thought he was the guy with ''2 cell phones''.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar