After winning the big Game, will Titans let off?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The only negatives that I've heard about GB is both of their lines, and that's our strength on both sides. If we get enough pressure on D, and push on o to run the ball, we keep the game in control. There's a reason we're 7-0, and it's called "RoosScottMawaeAmanoStewartKearseBrownHaynesworthVandenBosch". I know, it's a mouthful. A smack in the mouthful.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Personally i think being down 14-6 to the colts was the best thing that could of happened to us. I know we were down before against the Ravens but i'm sure people thought that since it was the Colts it would be difficult to come back from. If anything, i think Monday night ignited are passing game(funny to even say that) The titans will have no problems airing it out if they put 8-9 in the box.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If Jeff Fisher is really the great coach he gets credit for when the Titans are winning, then they won't have a let down this Sunday. That's one thing that great coach's prevent, he's got to keep them focused before and after a big game...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think "let down" is even in the cards for this team. "Wear down" is a much more significant issue. Albert was falling over at the end of Monday night, and he hasn't had a full week to rest. We need a full DE rotation to stay at full speed. I'm more worried about being able to play 60 minutes at full speed than being focused.

I think we stick with who we are- running the game and keeping as much control as we can. If we're successful and win time of possession in the first half and keep the score close or a lead, I think we'll be able to keep it up in the second and pull it out.

I worry about Green Bay managing to put together a few good drives in a row and wearing out the D.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really don't think the Titans would "let off" against the Packers. Now it's possible that we might lose becase of the short week and it was an emotional game but we still have a really good chance of winning.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think the titans arent going to lay off the gas pedal at all. All the talk last week was if they could beat a team with a winning record and if we could turn the tide in the division. Now all the talk is if we can bounce back from a short week and play another solid team. I see the titans coming out strong and playing great football, and personally think they enjoy these challenges and proving everyone wrong.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

My prediction...we win this one...and the Bears squeak by in a nail-biter. Someone has to beat us...

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If we lose this one and the Colts win, then people are gonna say the Colts could come back to claim the AFC South.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

people are going to say a lot of things. Who cares? We're still 4 games ahead in the AFC South, and if we lose, we'll be 3 ahead. That's still a ton of games. I'm not concerned. Green Bay will not come into LP field and beat us, it WON'T happen

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Our Offense really let off today. I dont know if they were tired or what. but they were on the same page. Collins didnt look like he had enough sleep. the WR's couldnt get away from anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar