After Week one: Rank our draft picks:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Give us your take on the draft: Rank our players from best pick to worst. Factor in what position they were taken, compared to how valuable they are.

My List:

1. Kenny Britt: judging from his first real NFL game, he looks really good.

2. Jared Cook: Looks like a steal in the 3rd round. Hopefully he gets healthy so we can see what he can do in a real game situation.

3. Javon Ringer: great value for a 5th round pick

4. Ryan Mouton: We need him back, he should be a good pickup for depth too.

5. Domo Edison: Probably won't see much action this year, but he showed he can do something this preseason.

6. McRath: any other year, he would be higher on my list, but it looks like we had a good draft. He may be Bulluck's replacement. Very good tangibles.

7. Jason McCourty: another guy who looked good in the Preseason, we may need him at some point this year.

8. Kropog: Can't really tell much from an O-lineman, honestly.

9.Sen'Derrick Marks: Buried in the depth chart, Seems like a terrible pick considering the young talent and mass amount of players at the position. As far as I could tell, he was the very last person on a 5 man DT depth chart. Not much value from a 2nd round pick.
    Usually you'd expect a high draft pick to be active in week one unless hurt. Jared Cook probably would've been a better pickup of us at round two, and that's saying a lot, because he was there a whole round later.

!0. a. Nick Schommer- didn't make the team
    b. Ryan Durand- also didn't make it

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny Britt is the only one doing anything, so he's the only one you can evaluate. I give him an encouraging 'A' for his first outing.

3. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

based on week one and pre-season:

Kenny Britt - seems like he might be that WR we have been missing hes looked very good.
    Jared Cook - upset he didnt play against the Steelers but he has alot of promise and i think in time hes gonna be one of the best recieving TE's.
    Gerald McRath - i like the potential i saw in pre-season, he was making tackles and was always around the ball.

4. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

What's the deal with Marks? Does he just suck or is he still injured or...?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

SenDerick Marks only have agility working for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar