after 10 minutes, Titans Sell out Entire Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It didn't sell out in ten minutes, it just went down to individual seats being available... it took over 90 minutes for those to sell out.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

still pretty good, Colts tics sold out in 2 mins...

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i would think Peyton manning and what he is wearing on his finger would do that for a team...

5. GoTitans3801

That ring that Kenny gave him isn't that big of a draw, and he won't wear it while he plays anyway...

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vince young..

People want to watch him..

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i said this before, Vince Young and the Tennessee Titans are the MOST exciting team to watch, hands down....:yes:

8. GoTitans3801

Hard to say that without at least a little bias, isn't it?

Though I think the Titans/Saints game is going to be one of the most hyped of the season.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

how were we not the most exciting team last season???

we won like all our games in the 4th quarter,

2 words to describe last season: 2nd Half

10. GoTitans3801

Well, in the 2nd half of the Chargers, Cowboys, Jacksonville (away), and Philly games, it wasn't even close.

Last season, how were the saints not the most exciting team to watch? They were a year out of Katrina, returning to the city, had an exciting new rookie, a new great QB, and produced the most offense in the league? Their games had more emotion and excitement in them because it went beyond the football field.

And how about the Jets? Besides the fact that they beat us, they went 6-2 down their second half, and actually made the playoffs!

What about the Chargers? They dominated during the season, scored the most points, and watched their franchise player break a major NFL record.

There are plenty of teams that were VERY exciting to watch last season. Yes, the titans were by far the most exciting for me, because they're my team. But I can't claim to be objective there, and neither can you.

It's also hard to make a really strong argument for a team that started 0-5, and didn't make the playoffs to be the most exciting team. You'd have a lot better case if we'd beaten the pats. Then even I'd agree with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar