Pre-Game Thread AFC Wild Card: Ravens @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’m skilled that way !!

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I think that's pretty spot on. I definitely think this could go either way but I'm not sure the ravens have done enough to warrant being road favorites over a team that has beaten them in Baltimore twice in a row.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Totally disagree with Jackson’s passing being our biggest worry. His weakness as a passer is why I think this is our best matchup. He is not a good passing qb, and we will take advantage of that.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Was just looking at the Ravens schedule. Maybe someone has already said this, but they have three wins against teams with winning records. They beat the Browns twice and the Colts. I feel pretty good about this game. I think it is the best matchup we could ask for in the wild card round.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

"MVP formula" last 5 games.
    Dal - 107 yds 2/1
    @cle - 163 yds 1/0
    Jax - 243 yds 2/0
    NYG - 183 yds 2/0
    @cin - 113 yds 3/1

basically throw less than pedestrian and don't turn the ball over in the RZ.
    You can see the world beaters of a schedule they had and quickly realize LJ being forced to throw is the easiest formula to beating the Ratbirds.

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

That’s precisely my point. If he were to have success passing the ball on Sunday we are in trouble. We know how to beat him. Make him throw.
    Understand?

7. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Sorry, didn’t read your post that way. Sounded like his throwing was what you feared the most. My bad.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I read it that way too.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Ok.. my bad... I wasn’t clear. But you know what I mean now right?

10. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Yep. Stop the run and make Jackson beat you with his arm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar