Post-Game Thread AFC Wild Card Final Score: Ravens 20 - Titans 13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Vrabel is a idiot and isn't even high school level coaching ability. He doesn't inspire anyone and doesn't know the game. The decision to punt shows he wasn't in control of the game and didn't understand time remaining versus defensive ability to stop he gained a net of 20 yards field position. No coach on earth does that unless they are stupid

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

When Henry doesn't have success running the ball on first down, the offense falls apart. The Titans OL isn't a great pass blocking unit and when it is 2nd and 8-10, teams can come right at the Titans on offense.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Oh right, the D should've held them to 10 points so we could've won with 1td and Henry averaging 2ypc but getting pounded up the middle. You miss fisherball that bad huh? Shut up. If you score 13 points in an NFL game in 2021 you lose. Pretty simple.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yes.. I did misread. I agree with that.

All these morons calling for Vrabel and Robinson to be fired make me laugh. Both need to get better but they aren’t going to be fired and shouldn’t be.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TJ Combo

TJ Combo Starter

Titan Up⚔⚔⚔ Get better. Do better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The punt was truly one of the most puzzling decisions I've ever seen. Even if we have the lead in that situation you go for it 100% of the time without thinking about it.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Can anyone explain wtf happened to CD at the end there? Did he check out on Vrabel? I mean if you’re a little dinged up you PLAY in that situation. Business decision? Since he’s gunna get paid after this ?? I mean I’m still trying to find out what just happened ...

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

There are tons of other teams you can go follow. Mike Vrabel is a really good head coach and has established a culture here that I hope continues. You just simply have no odes what you are talking about. HCs make mistake and don’t always make the calls the fans want them to. He isn’t an idiot.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Good send his ass on.....I'd rather have anyone that showed excitement and knew the game of football. You can name 5-6 calls this season that only a complete moron makes and they all failed.......not only does he not make adjustments, he thinks he is a DC..NEWSFLASH titans are 3rd worst defense in the entire league and last in the league on 3rd down. ANYONE is an upgrade...I promise you I would be 10x the coach he wishes to be

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I have read nothing about CD. I hope we find out,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar