AFC Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Colts advantage is slipping and their fans know it. Let's just wait and see what happens..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Denial is a painful ordeal, I know. Trust me, I feel for ya dude, I've been a Titans fan far too long to not know about hard times. It's cool though, somewhere around week 5-6 you'll probably start to understand what this season is really going to be like.
    I don't see the Colts rebounding. They'll be better, surely, because they look like garbage. But with an injured Saturday and an injured Bob Sanders and a shell of Marvin Harrison and glimpses of the same run D I saw pre playoffs their Super Bowl year, I don't see them dominating. I see them in a sloppy slugfest with Jacksonville for 2nd place in the division.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

When was the last time the Titans bested the Colts in wins, total points, total TDs and points against column at the same time? Its only week two but damn that still brings a smile to my face

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Was kind of a rhetorical question but thanks for the homework dude

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Were in a perfect position to take the division this year. The Colts are banged up, we've already beaten the Jags, and I don't think the Texans are good enough to win it.

7. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Hopefully we'll remain injury free and Vince will realize that he doesn't have to win by himself so that he gets some pressure of his back and stop thinking that he has to be the hero all the time. Just do your part Vince, your team mates will do the rest; and every now and then run faster than a speeding bullet! :spud:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar