AFC South today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I say we sweep or get real close to sweeping the division. Our problem will come from the other Elite teams in the AFC.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

slaton is still a baller unless hes going to have a sophmore slump or something, MJD will give us problems, and Manning to Reggie wayne will be tough

but yea, we looked the best out of the 4, but we cant be only putting up 10 points while getting in scoring position like 5 times or else these teams could hurt us

3. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

For some reason after Thursdays game and only 10 points scored, I'm really optimistic about our offense... I've watched the Titans for years and this season(for some reason?) makes me feel excited about our offense. I feel like we let alot of good plays out there in week one slip and we're going to hit a hot streak. I really like our odds in the division, but I'm sure the rival games will still give us the pre-game belly because it is Fisherball of course.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why are you guys downplaying the Colts? Peyton & Wayne eat us alive, especially all the quick garbage they run. We clearly can't defend the hurry up and thats what Peyton is best at.

MJD looks good too, but we usually do a good job of containing him, not sure other than mjd who can threaten from the Jags.

Haven't seen the Texans yet but Slaton ran all over us last year and Andre Johnson usually torches us..so..we'll see.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I was watching both the Jags vs. Colts and the Jets vs. Houston games and I ain't worried either. I preferred Jax over Indy though. All the losses that Indy can get the better. Jax and MJD are powerful but our run D will handle him and then they're done.

The Houston vs. Jets game was nice to watch considering we play Houston then the Jets the next couple of weeks. Sanchez ain't that bad. Our course we'll be coming after all day so I'm not really worried about them. And well Houston, they have Chris Brown. And they still suck. And I really ain't worried about them.

Indy is still our main threat to unseat us from Division Champs. With #18 in the starting lineup, they always have a chance.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If we play like we did this week, I have no concerns at all.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I won't read much into Week 1, rustiness usually happens.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im Not worried about Manning if we blitz him enough he gets upset and cant think straight.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Well, it's only week one, but Manning looked pretty out of sorts, overthrowing and underthrowing many passes. Plus, their depth at WR is crap, and got even worse today. Plus their running game still sucks... bad. Plus, their O-Line looks like hammered :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:. Plus they didn't at all look like the Colts that have given us so many problems in years past.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If the Jags secondary had better hands, Manning would have thrown 3 INTs. His throws were either completely on, or very off. That's the kind of inconsistency that we can only hope will continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar