AFC South Rankings: WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 9, 2008.

?
  1. Colts: Harrison, Wayne, Gonzalez, etc.

90.6%
  2. Jaguars: Porter, R. Williams, Northcutt, etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texans: A. Johnson, A. Davis, Walter, etc.

1.9%
  4. Titans: Gage, R. Williams, J. McCareins, etc.

7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Then again, how good would VY be if he had the Colts WRs? It cuts both ways.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It cuts one way. VY would be the same, throwing balls at his receivers feet, or into the other teams hands...

3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

obviously you didnt read up on the matter. oh and if he shot someone wouldnt he be charged by now?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Can't believe 4 people actually voted for the Titan's Gage, R. Williams, J. McCareins.
    Comeon people, who are we kidding? Thats like saying the Cows will reach the superbowl.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wayne is better than Andre Johnson for 3 reasons.

1) Wayne has good stats but imagine if Harrison wasn't on the other side.
    2) Andre Johnson can't stay healthy.
    3) Wayne has played in big time games.

6. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

You put both in a draft. Dre gets drafted first 8 out of 10 times. Bottom line.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't know about that. it's a toss up for me, but wayne has done it more consistently.

8. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

I am pretty confident of it. Nothing against Wayne at all... but AJ is 6-3, 222 lbs...and faster. He is one of those freaks of nature and a true beast. The poor guy had David frickin Carr throwing to him for most all of his career thus far. To even have the numbers he has so far with that guy who couldnt even hack it in Carolina last year without getting sacked every other play... speaks volumes. Put him in Waynes position with Manning throwing him the ball and he is practically unstoppable.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'd pick Wayne because he's hurt less. Not only that but he plays with Harrison, I figure that has to help him.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I can't explain why he hasn't been arrested. But, someone was shot with his gun which was found at his car wash the next day. You don't have to be a genius to connect those dots.
    1) He wasn't last year.
    2) We got that perception, but he's only missed 3 games before this year.
    3) So his team sucks. Doesn't say anything about him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar