Pre-Game Thread AFC Divisional Playoffs: Titans @ Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by millakilla8, Jan 7, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

23.9%
  2. Titans by 4-6

12.8%
  3. Titans by 7-9

8.3%
  4. Titans by 10-13

1.8%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

11.0%
  6. Patriots by 1-3

0.9%
  7. Patriots by 4-6

3.7%
  8. Patriots by 7-9

11.0%
  9. Patriots by 10-13

10.1%
  10. Patriots by 14 or more

16.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Frankly, there will have to be some truth in that in order for us to win.

If they bring their A game, we lose. Period. Even their B game vs. our A game would be in their favor.

We need mistakes from them to have a realistic shot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't buy that any of this mess will affect them one little bit. That team is a machine full of professionals that have all been there before. They aren't going to fall apart because the owner and the coach are feuding or whatever.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Titans open at +14. Haha

#83 RealestWhiteBoy, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  4. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Reaching the point where they are playing the Pats in the playoffs is a huge step up for this team. Of course, the Patriots are favored. Of course, the Patriots should win. Regardless, they have to play the game and upsets can and do happen. Not often, but maybe Saturday will see another improbably ending.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Fine with me.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I really hope they show up enough to make people second guess BS comments like "NE having a second bye".

If they are to lose, I want them to show everyone (especially themselves) that even with the loss, they know they can compete with even the mighty NE bellicheck/brady combo going forward.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I couldn't agree more...

2 years ago I couldn't fathom such a thought. I would have been happy just seeing some improvements and "HOPING" for some wins, while keeping an eye towards eventually making the playoffs.
    Now we are playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs aginst the "Big" boys, we might win we might lose but I understand why we are 14+ points underdogs. Obviously I'm hoping for the best, and I just need to say this...I have enjoyed this season tremendously. I love this ways better then talking about draft position.

P.S.
    This doesn't mean that I'm satisfied with mediocrity or whatever.
    Respectfully
    AFC46.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Its so cool we're playing in this game

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stupid scroller on the right on GoTitans just said Michigan B*tchboi Brady 40 vs MM8 24 is the largest age gap in NFL PO history

useless but interesting.

Pretty real cold in Janurary at night there Thomas... have the deflator rub some Ben Gay on your ancient worn out arse

10. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Middle finger to the media. It's gonna be cold, and we are gonna run Henry till it hurts to tackle him. Brady is gonna get smacked 8 times by these blitzes and wish he was playing any other AFC team. We are the team that no oppenent wants to see cause it's very possible to get embarrassed by us.

MM8 has showed that although young and will make mistakes, he has the clutch gene and will win the game anyway possible if they allow it to be close. If we beat the Pats on saturday, I don't see why we couldn't make the bowl.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar