AFC Divisional Playoffs: Ravens @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

That sucks for Reed. He manages another great INT... and a PI happens. Sucks.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I tell you what, though... it sure would be nice to see all those Colt fans humbled. They've managed too many seasons of greatness - and most of the ones I've ever met are y about it. I want to see them experience life as a "normal" NFL fan. :ha:

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

5. dontdraftcutler

Puss. a slide in your own backfield. Puss.

6. dontdraftcutler

I know....I know....smart football.

still a puss.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Even if/when we do, the coaching staff doesn't put them in a position to be used properly, unless you count the bench and practice squad. Who knows what kind of talent we have, we prefer having them read notes for a few years before you know, they actually play before we cut them.

:rolleyes:

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

It's not they they were awesome as rookies, the Colts system and Peyton can make most guys look good out there. if Kenny Britt was on the Colts he would be in the Pro Bowl next year.

Run to where Peyton says to run and turn around, it's simple cause Peyton does the rest.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ravens need to rework that offense playbook and draft a WR in the 1st round. need to get rid of Heap and get someone like Bo Scaife. Mason is getting Old and might not be back. Ray Rice and Flacco are about the only 2 players on offense that has a future. They need to upgrade the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar